AGM Tue 27th Oct 7-9pm, City Chambers, entrance through arches on Cochrane St.
The current Chair will officiate for the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
1. Record members’ attendance and apologies;
2. Approve the minutes from last year’s AGM;
3. Approve Chair’s written annual report (or minuted at the AGM);
4. Approve Treasurer’s submission of Independently Examined Statement of Accounts;
5. Demit of current office bearers;
6. Call for nominations for the election of Office Bearers;
(chaired by CC member not standing for any office positions)
The newly elected Chair will officiate for the remainder of the AGM
7. Call for nominations and the election of a Lead and Substitute Community
Council Representative on the local Area Partnership;
8. Nomination to act as Chair at Community Council Discussion Forum (CCDF).
Nominee must have attended the prior CCDF in the capacity of vice – chair;
9. Note the appointment of an Independent Examiner of accounts for the next year;
10. Note the appointment of associate members;
11. Review the Inventory and Additional Resources (see clause 9c of the Scheme);
12. Chairperson confirms the date of the next AGM to take place in October 2016.
• Minute Secretary
• Planning Contact
• Licensing Contact
The Chair will close the AGM and now officiate for the ordinary meeting