TRAFFic COntrol & Management
TRAFFIC INFORMATION BULLETIN
|Color Run – City Centre (Ward 10)
First Issued: Wednesday 13 July 2016
|Due to a new event taking place in Glasgow, the following roads will be closed to allow the Color Run to take place.
Further details of the event can be found at http://thecolorrun.co.uk/glasgow
PROHIBITION OF DRIVING
From 06:00 to 14:00 hours on 17 July 2016
- Congress Road,for its entire length
- Congress Way, for its entire length
- Finnieston Quay, westbound for its entire length
- Lancefield Quay, between Finnieston Quay and Anderson Quay
- Andrerston Quay, between Hydepark Street and Broomielaw
- Broomielaw, (Westbound), between Glasgow Bridge and Brown Street
- Oswald Street, for its entire length
- Argyle Street, between Hope Street and Queen Street.
- Renfield Street, between St Vincent Street and Union Street.
- Union Street, between Renfield Street and Argyle Street
- Jamaica Street, between Howard Street and Argyle Street
- Mitchell Street, between Mitchell Lane and Argyle Street
- Queen Street, between George Square and Argyle Street.
- Ingram Street, between High Street and Queen Street
- Hannover Street, between George Square and Ingram Street
- South Frederick Street, between Ingram Street and Cochrane Street
- Montrose Street, between Cochrane Street and Ingram Street.
- Candleriggs, for its entire length
- Brunswick Street, for its entire length.
- Hutcheson Street, for its entire length.
- Albion Street, between Ingram Street and Trongate
- Bell Street, between Walls Street and Candleriggs
- Wilson Street, between Candleriggs and Glassford Street
- Glassford Street, for its entire length
- Trongate, between Stockwell Street and Saltmarket.
- Chisholm Street, for its entire length.
- Parnie Street, between Chisholm Street and Osbourne Street.
- Osbourne Street, between Parnie Street and Stockwell Street.
- King Street, between Trongate and Bridgegate
- Stockwell Street, between Osbourne Street and Trongate
SUSPENSION OF BUS LANE
06:00hrs to 14:00hrs on 17 July 2016
- Argyle Street, between Hope Street and Union Street
- Glassford Street, between Trongate and Ingram Street
- Anderston Quay, (Fast Link) for its entire length
- Ingram Street, between Queen Street and Hannover Street
|Diversions will be in operation with the appropriate signage in place.
|CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
|Event Organiser – IMG – Patrick Toland – 0208 233 6034
Land and Environmental Services – Chris McCairns – 0141 287 9582
TRAFFCOM Control Centre – 0141-287-9282
|Message authorised by Jamie Rodden, Group Manager Traffic and Road Safety
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink